Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Cutest 4 Year Old in Town

A few days shy of 3 weeks post-surgery, Edith turned four. There was no way I was going to let it hinder the celebration, though. Turning 4 is huge! She may be our fifth kid to do it, but this is Edith's first and only time. It's special! You can tell what a big deal it is just by looking at the smile on her face. 


Edith spent the day with Rophone while I set to work to make it look like a party. The balloons Rophone picked out were perfect. 


Edith was so happy that her Grandma and Grandpa Gorilla were able to come help her celebrate (but I forgot to take pictures with them, of course). I fixed the same chicken burrito dinner we had for Ginger's birthday because when Edith tasted it she announced that it would be her birthday dinner, too. It was really nummy. Again. :)


Edith loved the gifts she received (the scooter was a hit), but I think she was even more excited to get to the cake. She loves cake.


Happy, Happy Birthday, Edith! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh!!!! Happy birthday!! I know what you mean--it's HER only time turning 4, so you can't miss it. I actually have scheduled both my foot surgeries around my kids' birthdays. You gotta do what you gotta do!