Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy Rophone Day!

Father's Day was a low-key event this year. Rophone just wanted to hang out and relax as a family, so that's what we did. I made the family-favorite chicken burritos for dinner and we opened (a few) gifts. I enlisted the kids to each fill out one of those "About Dad" kind of things. It's always fun (and sweet) to see what they have to say, and I loved watching their faces as they sat by Rophone as he read aloud. 

Oh, and Bud made a card folded to look like a dress shirt! I used to know how to do that when I was a kid and now I want to learn again. Really cute and sweet. 


The older kids wouldn't pose with their dad as he read, but the presents weren't so camera shy. Rophone got two new shirts to make him look even more handsome than he already does. Not that I'm sure that's possible.


Happy Father's Day, Rophone! We love you bunches! 

No comments: